Thursday, October 18, 2007

Design Research: 10 products (& Zine)

I didn't realize I had so many opinions about chairs! I discovered that I need function as well as form, as I am a very lazy kind of gal when I do get the chance to sit down at home. I need some space to spread out. Plus I do like a nice big arm to aid in my near-daily routine of having a glass of milk with cookies.
So my zine ended up being about 10 chairs, as the "products" research was my original choice. I narrowed down the field when I realized I kept selecting chairs out of magazines.







1 comment:

that's just it said...

Nice Zine. It is very simple, crisp and clean. Yet work on the small details. Your title could go for some work, its size is not right, and your cover needs something else. Its not drawing in the reader. Also try adding in some datum lines and titles througout the zine. It will really fill in the empty spaces. Great work.
-tim-